2346 albums in the store
1739 available in stock
33070 samples of tracks
21356 completed orders
4304 satisfied customers from:
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lithuania, Norway, Italy, USA, Switzerland, Slovakia, Portugal, Russia , Sweden ...
phone +48 601 21 00 22
- The Store does not collect any information automatically, apart from those included in the cookie files.
- Cookies constitute IT data, particularly text files which are stored in the end device of the Store User and intended for using the Store websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage in the end device and a unique number.
- The entity which puts the Store cookies in the Users end device and gains access thereto is GENERATOR Ziemowit Poniatowski seated in Izabelin, ul. Krotka 22, 05-080 Izabelin.
- Cookies are used to:
- Adjust the content of the Website to the Users preferences and to optimize use of websites; in particular, the files allow to recognize the Website Users device and display the website accordingly, in a way adapted to their individual needs.
- Creation of statistics which will help understand how the Website Users use the websites, which will allow to improve their structure and contents;
- To maintain the Website Users session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter their login and password at each sub-site of the Website.
- As part of the Store, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the Users end device until the time of logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the Users end device for a time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until the User removes them.